We are always curious, we love to explore and discover new things and this is a good example. Vinya Goretti is our way of showing another side to Montsant wines as well as to our Mas d’en Cosme wines. We would like to introduce you to our old vines Carinyena (Carignan) from the village of Marçà. The vineyard is located close to a ravine and the soils are calcareous clay-based and slate-based soils.
This wine will offer you volume, plenitude and a rather slower mouthfeel, which is true to a more reserved grape variety such as this one: Carinyena (Carignan). It is also denser, more obvious on the tongue, which is due to the soils where this Carinyena (Carignan) vineyard is planted.
- Calcareous clay, granitic sand, slate.
- Dry Mediterranean.
- Grape Varieties:
- 100% Carinyena (Carignan).
- Age of the Vines:
- Between 70 and 80 years old.
- Maceration and fermentation between 12 and 18 days.
- 12 months in stainless steel on fine lees.
- 1.200 bottles